Thank you so much for your support of Jesus Christ’s call to Fennimore UMC: through fellowship with each other, through helping each other grow spiritually, through serving each other, through financial giving, through telling others about Christ in our community and beyond, and through worshiping our God together each Sunday.
Thus far in 2016 we have been blessed in so many ways. Some of those ways are:
- We have had two successful sermon series
- We have had 8 new members, plus 10 Confirmation students join the church
- We have had a successful Vacation Bible School
- We have had 4 well attended and received connectional groups, with more kicking off in October
- We have had steady attendance throughout the summer
In the near future, we also have a Sermon Series, Half Truths, starting August 7. Christian Education will be continuing in September and in October another Sermon Series and exciting connectional groups.
Again I would like to say thank you for giving sacrificially of your time, talents and resources. The ministries of this church would not and could not happen without you. Thank you for being faithful and taking part in the work God has given our church to do in our community and to the ends of the earth.
Take time to prayerfully consider if you have been honoring God when it comes to your financial stewardship. If you have, thank you for your commitment to remain faithful. If not, please consider making a commitment to your financial stewardship and give God first place in this area of your life.
If you discover that you inadvertently forgot to give and would like to give, we have several options:
1. Via Offering Envelope – mail it, drop it by the church office, or just add it to your next offering.
2. Enroll in Auto Debit (contact office for more information)
3. Have your gift automatically processed on your Credit Card by logging on to www.fennimoreumc.org.
Serving God with our prayers, our presence, our gifts and our service is the key to a blessed life and is the promise we make when we choose to become a follower of Jesus.
Serving God Together, Pastor Bud