Seeking the Truth Bible Study
Facilitated by Glen and Christine Klais
Meets in the Library on most Sundays between services 9:15-10:25
No matter how young or old we are, Spiritual Growth is very important. This growth can be achieved in lots of ways. Through Prayer, Bible Studies, Devotions, Attending Church, Christian Based Classes, Reading, etc…
We hope that you take time out of your busy life to expand your faith. We have several links to material to help you do just that. Or feel free to contact our church staff for more information or guidance. And most importantly. As Pastor Bud says “Take time in the Garden”. Meaning just take time out of your day to slow down, get away from the hectic-ness of life, be still and talk to God like you are talking to your best friend. Even Jesus took time to do this.
We will have one last bible study before the new year this coming Sunday, 12/15. We will watch the 5th video in this series. We will not meet the 22nd or the 29th and then start back up on Jan. 4th.
Prayer Requests as of 12/8/2015:
- Prayers for healing for Glen K: R shoulder and both knees – arthritis
- Prayers for safe travel during this holiday season as well as for families to cherish this time together and make new memories.
- Prayers for all the deer hunters for safety. Thank you Lord for watching over them and keeping them safe.
- Prayers for healing for my friend, Sheila H who is in a nursing home for rehab to help her wounds heal on her legs. Also for direction in her life to live alone or to go to an Assisted Living Place where she could be around other people and have people care for some of her needs she is unable to do.
- Prayers for Brenda S, friend of Linda P, health issues, dying, had 2 transplants, not sure if she is a believer, not sure how long she has to live.
- Dawn Z: Continued prayers for health issues.
- Connie N: prayers for direction in her life if she should stay in Fennimore or follow her son up north to where he is relocating. Currently she is keeping a positive attitude and getting some help from a neighbor. Thanks for the prayers.
- John R: just found out he has cancer, just turned 39.
- Jan L: prayers for her sister, Kate for answers to her health concerns, doctors thinking it is pulmonary hypertension and heart failure but not sure what is causing it. Continued prayers, Kate will be having a heart cath on the 16th.
- Lorie K: dealing with recent death of mother and her sister, Cindy – lung cancer and now her voice is gone, has a follow up in Madison this week.
- Larry and Carol J: health issues for Larry and daughter, Karen, along with great grandchildren twins born prematurely, are now weighing 4 lbs each, getting stronger everyday.
- pray for families that have loved ones that don’t know the Lord or don’t want to have a close relationship with him.