Seeking the Truth Bible Study
Facilitated by Glen and Christine Klais
Meets in the Library on most Sundays between services 9:15-10:25
No matter how young or old we are, Spiritual Growth is very important. This growth can be achieved in lots of ways. Through Prayer, Bible Studies, Devotions, Attending Church, Christian Based Classes, Reading, etc…
We hope that you take time out of your busy life to expand your faith. We have several links to material to help you do just that. Or feel free to contact our church staff for more information or guidance. And most importantly. As Pastor Bud says “Take time in the Garden”. Meaning just take time out of your day to slow down, get away from the hectic-ness of life, be still and talk to God like you are talking to your best friend. Even Jesus took time to do this.
“The Real Heaven” Series schedule:
1/19 – finish any questions from session 5 and view 6th video session “A New Home for the New You, Pt. 2”.
1/26 – we will not meet.
2/2 will finish up this series with session 6 questions.
2/8 – we will not meet.
2/16 – we will start a new series.
Prayer Requests as of 1/12/2020:
- Prayers for Jan and Sue who will be gone on 1/19 and they will fill us in on 2/2.
- Prayers for Kathy N, 61, not doing well, cancer, loved by many, worked with students at Fennimore High.
- Prayers for Nancy Welle – cancer per Connie N. prayers
- Prayers for Kyle, ankle surgery per Sue H.
- Prayers for healing for Glen K: R shoulder and both knees – arthritis
- Prayers for healing for my friend, Sheila H: Thank you for your prayers, she is doing well and is back home.
- Prayers for Brenda S, friend of Linda P, health issues, dying, had 2 transplants, not sure if she is a believer, not sure how long she has to live.
- Dawn Z: Continued prayers for health issues.
- John R: Cancer, prayers for healing
- Jan L: prayers for her sister, Kate for answers to her health concerns, discovered auto immune disease. Husband, Bob unable to have hip surgery due to kidney failure
- Lorie K: prayers for sister loss of voice, lung cancer and prayers for Lorie, just struggling in general in life.
- Larry and Carol J: health issues for Larry and daughter, Karen, along with great grandchildren twins which are getting stronger everyday, thanks for your prayers.
- pray for families that have loved ones that don’t know the Lord or don’t want to have a close relationship with him.