Seeking the Truth Bible Study
Facilitated by Glen and Christine Klais
Meets in the Library on most Sundays between services 9:15-10:25
Open to all, do not need to come every week. Great discussions!
No matter how young or old we are, Spiritual Growth is very important. This growth can be achieved in lots of ways. Through Prayer, Bible Studies, Devotions, Attending Church, Christian Based Classes, Reading, etc…
We hope that you take time out of your busy life to expand your faith. We have several links to material to help you do just that. Or feel free to contact our church staff for more information or guidance. And most importantly. As Pastor Bud says “Take time in the Garden”. Meaning just take time out of your day to slow down, get away from the hectic-ness of life, be still and talk to God like you are talking to your best friend. Even Jesus took time to do this.
Get as much done as you feel comfortable.
3/1/2020: Finish discussing Days 3 – 5 pgs. 23 – 37
3/8/2020: Watch next video “Belt of Truth”
3/15/2020: Discuss Days 1 & 2 pgs 40 – 51
3/22/2020: Discuss Days 3 – 5 pgs. 52 – 65
Prayer Requests as of 2/23/2020:
- more people to join our bible study to learn about the Armor of God and how prayer is so effective in our fight against the evil in this world.
- Connie N: shoulder surgery on March 3rd.
- Nancy W – cancer per Connie N. prayers
- Kyle, ankle surgery per Sue H.
- Glen K: R shoulder and both knees – arthritis
- Sheila H: Thank you for your prayers, she is doing well and is back home. Continued prayers for her to get the help she needs from family and friends and for her to feel God’s presence in her life.
- Brenda S, friend of Linda P, health issues, dying, had 2 transplants, not sure if she is a believer, not sure how long she has to live.
- Dawn Z: Continued prayers for health issues.
- John R: Cancer, prayers for healing
- Jan L: cont. prayers for her sister, Kate for answers to her health concerns, discovered auto immune disease. Husband, Bob – hip surgery March 2nd.
- Lorie K: prayers for sister, lung cancer and prayers for Lorie, just struggling in general with life. having some difficulty with her mother’s house.
- Larry and Carol J: health issues for Larry and daughter, Karen, along with great grandchildren twins which are getting stronger everyday, thanks for your prayers.
- Families that have loved ones that don’t know the Lord or don’t want to have a close relationship with him.
- Prayers for our pastors and leaders for strength, hope, and love from the Lord, for protection against evil, for their families, for their health, and for their hearts and minds to be open to the Lord’s leading.
In Jesus’ name, Amen!